Monday 19 March 2012

Exams - Aargh

Our big thing at the moment is to get Allie through some exams. It would be fantastic for her to have at least some certificates. It is very frustrating though and takes a lot of effort from us as Allie doesn't mind whether she does or not.
 One day she can remember loads of information but on other days she knows nothing and looks at you blankly even though you know you have covered the information with her. You just have to hope you have covered the information so much she can't possibly not remember something.
Last week we were studying for a biology test, luckily I like biology. Anyway we read through it, then read through it again and I ask her to fill in gaps and then ask questions afterwards. half way through she said it looked like I needed a back rub, so she does that while I'm asking the questions. No flies on her as she was looking over my shoulder at the answers! Tinker!
She did ok at the test though!

No comments:

Post a Comment